March Recognition

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Morning, y'all!  I trust you all are having wonderful weeks.  On top of all our regular weekly business, I was at a conference for a couple of days last week.  We also had the Greater Kansas City Science and Engineering Fair, not to mention baseball, for Ezekiel.  So, this week has been a welcome reprieve with only having baseball and our studies to worry about.  I'm hoping to even sneak away for a little this evening, leaving my hubby in charge, in order to get some goodies for my kiddos' Easter baskets.  They're always with me.  Aaah!  Such is the life of a homeschool mom, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I'm blessed.

So, today, I'm super excited to get to share a couple of projects that received recognition last month.  Woohoo!  This page was named a January 15th 3-to-Inspire Winner at Citrus Twist...
and this layout was honored with the title of Top 3 at Scrap Our Stash.  It also earned me the opportunity to guest design, with their inspirational team, next month.  Yay!
Thank you so much to all the designers who had a hand in such!  I'm such a lucky girl.  And a big thanks to all of you for just being YOU!  It's so fun to get to come here and share one of my passions with all you creative types who love paper... almost... as much as I do ;).  XOXO

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge CONGRATS!!! So well deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on the recognitions Jinny, they're well deserved! Wishing you and your family the Happiest of Easters!!

Tracy said...

Congrats Jinny!